True Hurricane Prep: Ensure Business Continuity
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
9:00 A.M. - 10:00 A.M.
Join us for this informative webinar, as we discuss the necessary steps to protecting your business in the event of a natural disaster like a hurricane. We will provide tips for creating a business continuity plan and touch on how cloud systems such as Microsoft 365, cloud ERP systems and other cloud technologies help secure and prepare your business.
During this session you will learn tips on how to make sure you are able to:
- Stay in touch with your employees: Most organizations are so reliant on email that if your mail server goes down, it disrupts your business and hurts productivity.
- Respond to customer demands: Your customers have come to expect 24/7 responsiveness, even during an emergency.
- Maintain basic services: such as paying your bills, paying employees and generating revenues, all of which have dramatic implications.
- Protect crucial documents in the aftermath of a crisis
- Maintain operational continuity
We’ll wrap up with next steps and pointers that will help ensure your business is prepared in the event of a disaster.
Meet the Speakers
Daniel Cohen-Dumani is a Partner and the Market Leader for the Technology and Digital Transformation Advisory practice. Daniel leads a team of technologists, engineers, software developers, project managers and data scientists focusing on helping organizations of all sizes master their Digital Transformation journey. Daniel has more than 30 years of experience in the field of Computer Science and Software Development.
Prior to leading the Withum Digital practice, Daniel founded Bethesda-based Portal Solutions, an Information Technology consulting firm, in 2002. His mission for Portal Solutions from inception was to be the leading provider of knowledge optimization solutions. With Daniel as CEO, the company thrived, becoming one of the fastest-growing firms in the Washington, D.C. area, as ranked by Inc. magazine.