Eligibility Guidelines* Requirements may vary depending on funding source *
To be eligible for assistance under this program, a business must:
- Be a for-profit, privately held business, with principle place of business in Florida
- Has a proven product or service (grown beyond the startup phase)
- Has an interest in growing beyond 2nd stage
- Have employed between 10 and 99 people at the end of the preceding fiscal year
- Have generated revenues between $1M and $50M at the end of the preceding fiscal year
- Generates revenue, or an ability to generate revenue, outside the regional or state geography
- Each of our programs requires a minimum time commitment and active engagement by the CEO. Below are the requirements for participation in our Strategic Research program and our Roundtable program. Review carefully to ensure you are aware of and able to meet these obligations.
- Participants will share relevant information with the GrowFL Team members about the company’s sales and marketing strategies and other information relevant for a successful Strategic Research Project or CEO Roundtable experience.
- Mandatory participation in periodic surveys which include reports of any impact on company growth attributed in part from participation in this program, including reports of aggregate job growth and revenue growth.
Participation in an initial strategic research project call as well as subsequent information exchange sessions with GrowFL Team members
Attend 80% of regularly scheduled monthly CEO Roundtable meetings (8 of 10 meetings annually).