GrowFL Information Session – Brevard County
Friday, June 9, 2017
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
100 Datura Dr
Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937
Steve Quello, GrowFL
CEO Roundtable Master Facilitator
IF YOU ARE A PRESIDENT OR CEO OF A COMPANY WITH GREATER THAN $1 MILLION IN ANNUAL REVENUE CAN YOU ANSWER THESE THREE QUESTIONS POSITIVELY?
- I have a clear core Marketing Strategy and know the demographics, geographies, and psycho-graphics of my ideal customer.
- I have a board of independent advisers where I can discuss anything in a confidential environment and receive candid feedback advice on my most pressing issues and challenges.
- I am using a set of proven management tools that provide focus, accountability, and transparency within my leadership team and other members of my organization.
If you answered NO to any of these questions, then you are not maximizing your
company’s opportunities for greater success and enhancing your skills as a leader.
- Learn how to define your marketing strategy and focus.
- Hear from successful CEOs in Brevard County on how the peer group experience enhanced their ability to achieve greater success.
- Take home actionable tools that you can begin using immediately to gain greater efficiency, productivity, and profitability in your company.
GrowFL invites you to attend a luncheon on Friday, June 9, 2017 at the Eau Gallie Yacht Club to learn how you can maximize your skills as the leader of your organization.